Friday 27 December 2019

I managed to reach to the pick :) but I couldn't be there for a long time because
1) the sun was pretty down and the path to a shelter isn't long but steep down so it takes time, more less 1h
2) my boots wasn't as good as I had predicted so my poor feet was slowly freezing
So I could take just a few photos because I had to hurry up (again!)



While I was going down I saw the sun which was going slowly down :)



I reached to the shelter DOM ŚLĄSKI on time :)
I was staring at the sunset - it was pretty. Thinking, it's over for today I was going towards the shelter. When I was opening the door, I looked around to say : ''see you tomorrow'' and I saw something incredible! :




I was standing there, fascinated by the colors of the clouds which were changing in such a short period of time ! <3 I've never seen something like this! AFTER the sunset!
Ending the day with so beautiful sunset, I was hoping the sunrise on the pick ŚNIEŻKA won't disappointed me and prise my efforts tomorrow :) Seeing the sunrise on the highest pick (1602 m!) in the mountains KARKONOSZE - it was a little dream <3

No comments:

Post a Comment