Wednesday 4 December 2019

MY LONELY TRIP IN THE MOUNTAINS KARKONOSZE IN EASTER 2019

Yes, instead of spending time with my family I chose walking in the mountains :)
1DAY
As usually, I travelled by train to JELENIA GÓRA at night to not lose too much precious time.
In that time the train was pretty empty; in one compartment there were just 2 person: me and a man. The man was in the middle age, muscular with a beard and tattoos but he was very polite. We were talking a little bit. I found out that he was a soldier in Irak and now he is retired so he travels because he has plenty of time. We were discussing also if the women should or shouldn't join the army. He said that the women as the soldiers become more male and behave like men so they aren't attractive to them. In his opinion, the women shouldn't do there. It was very interesting conversation. After that, we said good night and go to sleep. There were a lot of place so I and my mate could lie down - what a luxury! :)

After 4 hours sweet slumber I had to a change and then I went by bus to KOWARY for 50 minutes more less. Very early, I started my hike by following the green track to BUDNIK and then to the PRZEŁĘCZ OKRAJ

I was passing by the nice paths. I was feeling the spring :





But, while I was going up and up I noticed something white...

No comments:

Post a Comment