Sunday 10 November 2019

Suddenly, I saw a very pretty view :) There was a Czech observation tower:


Then I was slowly going down to the small village. Unfortunately, the bleu signs disappeared and I had to look for it what took a lot of time. My legs were dissatisfied but I had to keep going. I was asking the Czech people but it didn't helped - generally it works in that way that the Czech understand us, the polish people but we don't understand them - it's a little bit funny but in that moment I wasn't laughing.
Luckily, I found my sweet bleu signes! What a happiness! :) But it didn't last long, when I saw my next truck - the red one - which led very, very UP...oh my god and I was so tired! But after a short break with a beautiful view I was able to move on somehow ;)

But when I saw the hour I realised that is pretty late and I have to hurry up because I have a train soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment