Saturday 9 November 2019

Yes, I  managed to get up and go to the sunrise again :). That time, it was colder but the view was beautiful and different than previous one:






  It was incredible! First, the clouds were grey and then white!
 I felt like in the heaven ;)
There, where is the elephant, was a hostel a long ago but during the war world 2 it was destroyed. That's a shame, such a magnificent view!
In sum, the both sunrises were amazing ! But I think that the previous one was a little bit more gorgeous - the clouds gave more colours and special effects ;)
It was monday so I thought that I will be there alone but I was wrong - I met an old man who told me that I have a lucky because the clouds are not always here - well, lucky me! :) He also recommended the Bielskie and Sowie mountains - the precious advice, maybe next time? <3
It's always worth talking with the older people because they have a lot of interesting things to say.

I said 'goodbye' to the ŚNIEŻNIK' and I chose the bleu track which led to the Czech Republic towards the point SUSINA on the map...





No comments:

Post a Comment