Sunday 17 November 2019

After the red hard truck, I was following (luckily!) the green truck which was a nice and MILD path :). I saw a very pretty sky by the way:



It was the same road that I had crossed at my first day so next, it was going slowly down - but not only the path - the sun also... So I had to hurry up although I was really exhausted. When I was in PISARY I knew that I will be late for the train! It was very unlikely to catch a hitch-hiking in such a small village but I tried anyway. After 10 minutes I succeeded ! :) There was a very nice women with a child which gave me a ride, straight to the railway station in MIĘDZYGÓRZE (luckily!) . So I just sat down on the bench and I was waiting for a train resting and eating my supper :). 
Because of the physical effort I was feeling the tiredness for the next 3 days! But it was worth anyway :) I certainly will come back there where will be snowing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment