Tuesday 28 May 2019

But I managed to got to port in Świnoujście. I was there very early: at 7:30 ! The train I have at 9:00 so I had time to rest and dry up. I decided to go on the beach. There was very windy and cloudy - but thanks to the wind I was drying up faster. I had to be in move, otherwise I shivered with cold so I started walking along seaside to warm up. I would have bought some dry clothes but unfortunately the shops were closed in that early morning so I tried to enjoy my 'wonderful' walk. While I was walking I noticed a lot of birds - really very big birds or rather gooses brown-black - pretty uncommon view.



When was near to 9:00 a.m., I said goodbay to sea and almost all dry, I went towards railway station. The seat was very comfortable and the most important - it was dry :) . It was so nice to SIT and rest - I was very exhausted but happy :). With these feelings I fall asleep very quickly. After a few houres my slumber I woke up with the pain in all my body (sleep in a sitting position was a bad idea), well, finally we came back to a sad reality in Poznań. The first thing that I noticed getting of the train was ...


No comments:

Post a Comment