Monday 27 May 2019

The sixth day:
In the middle of the night I  was woken up by the rain. Firstly, I thought it was just a dream but when I felt under me the water that dropped to my hole, I woke up suddenly, packed my stuff and moved on - yes, at 3:15 a.m. I had to cross the dark wood with my tiny flashlight on my bike. I was a little scared, I was hearing  the strange sounds, seeing the shining eyes and I almost ran over a fox ! The weather was getting worse - the rain was stronger and stronger. After a few minutes, My clothes and baggage was completly wet - so I and my LUGGAGE were much heavier. For lucky, my destination (Świnoujście) was close but the road was difficult: it ran through the wood and was a little mountainous. But I invented a  great way for this: when was up - I simply led my bike, when was down - I normally ride ;). 
Later, it was pouring with rain - I couldn't see the cars so I had to be very careful. In addition, the air in my wheel had gone away and I didin't have a bicycle pump so my rode was getting worse and harder. After 2 hours seeing just the road, the forest  ang having the longest  shower ever, when I saw a sign of civilization - a PETROL STATION - I felt the huge happiness! There I pumped up my poor wheel, I bought a chocolate, the rain finally stopped and with a new positif energy I mouved on. I was very near to my destination - just 3 km! But later, I was starting feel cold (I was still all wet !) and the sun didint't want to show up ...

No comments:

Post a Comment