Wednesday 29 May 2019

 was the stink of exhaust fumes and smog - yea, home, sweet home.
I missed immediately the breeze and the sea... With slowly steps I went to a tram stop towards my flat. In the tramway I decided to tell the truth all my family excepting my grand-mother (she wouldn't have survived this). The best were of course the reactions of members the family, so my mother was shocked but not angry and she congratulate me that I survived, my sister received worse my report from the journey - she was more shocked than mother, she just sat on the floor, looked at me as a crazy person and said nothing, I guess that her boyfriend understood me a litle becuase he said: cool adventure! and my father wasn't neither impressed with my trip nor angry with me about my recklessness, he said just: aha, OK. But in one point they all agreeded entirely: that I stunk and I had to take a very long shower...

When the night has come and I went to bed I was feeling a little strange and I couldn't fall asleep becuase:
1) the bed was too soft.
2) I was seeing above me just the darkness (and the ceiling) without the milions of shining stars.
3) I didin't feel any breeze or wind
4) I was hearing just an annoying noise of television and voices of my family (which is pretty loud)instead of lovely sound of the sea.

Obviously, after a few days I have got use to the living conditions but I still miss the best place to sleep: the beach + the sunrise (everyday!). I certainly come back there but next time with somebody - I konw that I had a lot of (or even too much) good luck and now I wouldn't do it again. Moreover I was there almost all alone - I was boring sometimes BUT thanks that I met a great boy (with whom I danced in the club) which is now my best friend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment