Monday 27 May 2019

I saw two young people having sex - that supraised me, so I said: sorry and walk farther. I was a little astounded what I have seen but on the other hand, it was the holiday and people enjoy the life in different ways. The night I spent again on the sand in the isolated place. It was calm, colder and windy but finally I managed to fall asleep.
The fifth day:
Again, nobody and nothing disturbed me at night ( I am really very lucky girl!). The sunrise was as usually beautiful :). My all body rested so I decided to move on. The weather was still warm with small white clouds. I was riding almost all day with a few long breaks. There wasn't any bike service, I guessed that everybody was on holiday leave. Fortunately, my carrier  still held on :).By the end of the day, I reached to a tiny town: Wisełki. There were just a few shops, reataurants and the beach was 2 km  from the small city in the depths of the forest. It was a vey small wild beach and nobody was there - great!. This evenig was colder and more windy, well, the weather had to worsen sooner or later. When I was searching the place to sleep I saw an enormous hole in the sand and I hit on an idea: in the hole won't be windy so will be warmer! and I did it. I was right - the night was very pleasant and worm of course :) BUT just until 3 a. m. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment