Monday 21 October 2019

2 Day
I woke up at 05:30 - I was very proud of me that I managed to  get up so early :). I came out at 06:06 - there was a dark sky with the stars and the moon. The pick wasn't far away from the hostel but I had to go through the path that was among the trees - the track very, very gloomy. I had a flashlight but anyway I was afraid a little bit - I was hearing just a wind and my breath; luckily, I had seen any animal. After a 40 min. walking very up I have seen the most beautiful sunrise in my whole life:

1) At the beginning:


2) After:



3) Then:



4) Finally:


It was incredible when the colors in half an hour had changed a few times. It was a pure game of lights! On live it was of course more amazing - the photos are just imitation.
I was standing there fascinated for 1 heure! But not alone, there was a few people which also came to watch the rising of the sun. Because of low temperature,  I got cold and my battery was dead very fast. Despite we have a warm October the mornings were getting colder, well, we have finally the autumn.  The sun was high enough so I decided to come back to my hostel, drink a hot tea and plan my next itinerary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment