Sunday 20 October 2019

THE SECOND JOURNEY: IN THE MOUNTAINS

I
n 13 October 2019 I decided to go to the mountains  : Masyw Śnieżnika- it' s a little bit lower than mountains Karkonosze but the height about 1400 in the beginning was suffisent for me :). Besides there is less people and  there are the paths less crowded than in Karkonosze so I will rest and walk in silence just with nature <3.
1 Day
I had just 3 days free so I traveled at night in Friday to not lose too much time in a train. In fact, I could start my walk at 8 a.m. - wonderful! But because of my " night ride" I was a little bit sleepy so my march was more slowly than usually. I started from MIĘDZYLESIE fallowing red trail trough a small village PISARY. It was very nice road with pretty views :)


 Then, I followed the green track up to crossing that was hard to pass along because of  fallen trees.



Moreover, the green signs were very neglected so I've got lost and in the meantime I noticed a small snake; if I hadn't walk very carefully searching the signs, I would have stepped on the snake. It was hidden very well.
The internet didn't work in the middle of the forest so I was glad that I had taken the map of the mountains with me. After many minutes I managed to find the green signs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment