Sunday 20 October 2019

Then, in the Opacz, next to Czech border, I saw a lovely valley:


There was a great place to rest a little bit and eat something ;). Obviously, there were a lot of czech people.
Afterwards, I was going to Trójmorski wierch (the observation tower) fallowing again the green track. The view was beautiful!:


The sun was slowly going dawn so I had to speed up a little bit; it's better to not walk in the darkness in the middle of the wood when the various animals wake up...

On the Gaworek was a very charming and mysterious scenery (like in the hobbit <3):


I got to hostel/refuge ''pod śnieżnikem'' before the sunset - a big success :). I was very tired but happy that I managed to reach there :). Moreover, the day rewarded me a splendid sundown:


The hostel was very cosy, small, and the most important: there was a free boiling water so I could do the countless number of tea for free ;). I went to sleep very fast - at 8:00 p.m.! I got an eight-man room but luckily nobody snored or made noise. I planned to go on the pick ŚNIEŻNIK at sunrise tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment