Thursday 31 October 2019

After one hour planning, I finally decided to follow the red track to make a ''loop''  to come back later to my hostel before sunset of course. My first destination was a small village MIĘDZYGÓRZE so my itinerary was going down and down - it was a very nice and easy walk :). But there was a lot of people with children  because 1) it was a main track 2) it was a Saturday  - so it was loudly and unpleasant a little bit. Luckily, when I got to the village I lost them all :) and then I was going a bleu and later a green track which lead very, very UP toward the CZARNA GÓRA (black mountain - a pick), It was a short path and I was close to  my purpose but due to its steepness I was moving very slowly and by the way sweating a lot. After a very long hour, I eventually reached to the pick. The views were beautiful <3 
It was worth my effort :) :





There, even a simple fish can with a bread tasted as the most delicious dish in the resautant :) 
After the excellent meal, I followed again the red signes towards my hostel through the ŻMIJOWA POLANA  (viper clearing) - there were the nice views :) :


 

Fortunately, that track was mild because I was tired a little bit and my legs had enough for that day - anyway, that was a pretty long itinerary. I managed to reached to the hostel before the sun set - it was so good to sit inside where was very warm and drink 3 teas :). Tomorrow I planned again go to the pick ŚNIEŻNIK and see the sunrise - I was wandering, if the sunrise will be the same, similar, more beautiful or the sun just hide behind the clouds?

No comments:

Post a Comment